As a mom and a grandmother, aka Nonnie myself, I know how priceless the photos of your newborn are. Tiny toes, belly rolls and their sweet little nose, every tiny detail counts. I would love to capture and preserve these memories for you to enjoy long after they grow.
SIX STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL NEWBORN SESSION
1. REVIEW THE PRICING: Please be sure to review investment guide with your partner before booking a session. This is an investment and I want to be sure all decision-makers are involved.
2. RESERVE THE DATE: Choose your due date on the online calendar Please notify us as soon as baby is born so we can adjust your date. (newborns photographed between 7-21 days).
3. REVIEW THE TIPS: Follow tips and clothing suggestions for a smooth and sleepy newborn session. Preparation is key. See suggestion guides below for session tips and clothing advice.
4. PHOTO SESSION: 2-3 hours, in my home studio. Be sure to bring snacks and beverages.
5. VIEWING SESSION: 1-weeks after your session you’ll come back to our studio to view your final collection of finished images. You will select a package. Final payment is due at viewing session.
6. ORDER/DELIVERY: All products are custom made and take 2-3 weeks for production. Once your order is ready, we will notify you to schedule a pickup or delivery.