Custom photography is a luxury and an investment. It is about capturing those moments you want to return to and pass on to generations to come.
SIX STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL PORTRAIT SESSION
1. REVIEW THE PRICING: Please be sure to review investment guide with your partner before booking a session. This is an investment and I want to be sure all decision-makers are involved.
2. RESERVE THE DATE: Choose a date in the online calendar. Keep in mind nap and meal times when children will be in the photos. We want to maximize happy time!
3. REVIEW THE TIPS: Follow tips and clothing suggestions for a smooth and fun session. Preparation is key. See suggestion guides below for session tips and clothing advice.
4. PHOTO SESSION: up to 90 minutes at an outdoor location in Solano County. I am happy to travel to San Fransisco, Napa or Sacramento for a travel fee.
5. VIEWING SESSION: 1-2 weeks after your session you’ll come to my home studio to view your final collection of finished images. You will select a package. Final payment is due at viewing session.
6. ORDER/DELIVERY: All products are custom made and take 2-3 weeks for production. Once your order is ready, we will notify you to schedule a pickup or delivery.